Hotline: 1800 102 2007
X
Loading
Search Business Opportunities
Apr, 22 2014

Leela Group to sell properties

To sell Delhi and Chennai hotels to pare debt.

Leela Group to sell its Delhi and Chennai hotels. The investor may pick up 74 percent stake leaving 26 percent to Leelaventure which will continue to manage the five-star hotels.

The group is in talks with sovereign wealth funds of Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Malaysia to sell its hotels at around Rs 1850 crore to pare debt stated a media report.

Comment
Related opportunities
  • Others Health Care & Fitness
    About Body Building IndiaBody Building India is a well-known name..
    Locations looking for expansion New Delhi
    Establishment year 2015
    Franchising Launch Date 2016
    Investment size Rs. 10lac - 20lac
    Space required 250 - Sq.ft
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit, Multiunit
    Headquater New Delhi New Delhi
  • Financial Investment & Trading
    About:Basan Equity Broking Ltd , Basan Commodity Broking Ltd and..
    Locations looking for expansion Telangana
    Establishment year 2007
    Franchising Launch Date 2017
    Investment size Rs. 50 K - 2lac
    Space required -NA-
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit, Multiunit
    Headquater Hyderabad Telangana
  • Tea and Coffee Chain
    About:Garam Kittli is an ideal place to enjoy traditional &..
    Locations looking for expansion Gujarat
    Establishment year 2013
    Franchising Launch Date 2017
    Investment size Rs. 20lac - 30lac
    Space required 100 - 800 Sq.ft
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit, Multiunit
    Headquater Ahmedabad Gujarat
  • About:CRAYONS was conceived by the founder's in 2012 following which..
    Locations looking for expansion Telangana
    Establishment year 2014
    Franchising Launch Date 2016
    Investment size Rs. 5lac - 10lac
    Space required 1500 - 4000 Sq.ft
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit, Multiunit
    Headquater Hyderabad Telangana
Insta-Subscribe to
The Franchising World
Magazine
For hassle free instant subscription, just give your number and email id and our customer care agent will get in touch with you
OR Click here to Subscribe Online
Daily Updates
Submit your email address to receive the latest updates on news & host of opportunities