Hotline: 1800 102 2007
X
Search Business Opportunities
lite bite foods
The Artful Baker opens outlet at Khan Market
The European style boulangerie has been set in chic and simple yet elegant interiors. The Artful Baker welcomes everyone who..
Related Business Opportunities
  • Quick Service Restaurants
    About Us:  Gol Gappa Street is an upcoming chain of India's..
    Locations looking for expansion Gujarat
    Establishment year 2016
    Franchising Launch Date 2018
    Investment size Rs. 10lac - 20lac
    Space required 700
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater Ahmedabad Gujarat
  • Quick Service Restaurants
    About Us: LAUNCHING FIRE ‘N’ GRILL BACK IN 2007 WAS A..
    Locations looking for expansion Punjab
    Establishment year 2007
    Franchising Launch Date 2018
    Investment size Rs. 10lac - 20lac
    Space required 100
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater Chandigarh Punjab
  • Others Food Service
    About Us: Utopia Food Labs has 6 premium brands under its..
    Locations looking for expansion Karnataka
    Establishment year 2015
    Franchising Launch Date 2016
    Investment size Rs. 10lac - 20lac
    Space required 250
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater BENGALURU Karnataka
  • About Us: The Hermitage Pre-School is a home away from home,..
    Locations looking for expansion Uttar pradesh
    Establishment year 2015
    Franchising Launch Date 2019
    Investment size Rs. 2lac - 5lac
    Space required 2000
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater Lucknow Uttar pradesh
  • Casual dine Restaurants
    About Us: “PASTOVILLA" aspires to expand its presence in the vegetarian..
    Locations looking for expansion Maharashtra
    Establishment year 2016
    Franchising Launch Date 2018
    Investment size Rs. 30lac - 50lac
    Space required 700
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater Mumbai Maharashtra
  • After School Activities
    About Us: Brightt kids began its journey from Pune and over..
    Locations looking for expansion Maharashtra
    Establishment year 2009
    Franchising Launch Date 2017
    Investment size Rs. 2lac - 5lac
    Space required 200
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater Pune Maharashtra
Lite Bite Foods HMSHost to invest Rs 100 crore in next 3-4 years to develop travel destinations
While HMS will own 51% of the joint venture, LBF will own the remaining 49%. The association combines the global..
Lite Bite Foods opens Belgian Fries at Terminal 1D- New Delhi
By now, Lite Bite Foods has a Street Food by Punjab Grill outlet at T3 terminal and a Baker Street..
Lite Bite Foods partners with HMSHost to operate outlets at National and International Airports
The joint venture will operate under the name Lite Bite Foods HMSHost and will be based out of Gurgaon or..
Lite Bite Foods to open ‘The artful Baker’ in Khan Market
The chain is also setting a pop-up of the Artful Baker by serving delicious cakes, croissants, breads and many other..
Lite Bite Foods hosts Chair Yoga session for its employees
With the whole world celebrating International Yoga Day with fervor, Lite Bite Foods organized a Chair Yoga session with Yoga..
Lite Bite Foods partners with IRCTC to offer delicacies in train
The tie up is a part of IRCTC\'s endeavor to offer varied cuisines to passengers to choose from its newly..
Lite Bite foods opens Krispy Kreme & 4700 BC at terminal 1D New Delhi Domestic Airport
The outlets will add to the company’s existing portfolio of core brands and franchise models giving more choices to kids..
Punjab Grill introduces range of summer drinks
Punjab Grill will also serve a tropical range of Mojitos – Summer Melon mojito, prepared with fresh watermelon and lemon..
Delhi Daredevils team shows cooking skills at Fresc Co, Ambience Mall
The Punjab Grill team of Imran Tahir and Mayank Agarwal won the cook off by dishing out Murg Makhani in..
Lite Bite Foods becomes official partner for Delhi Daredevils
Super 3 -Punjab Grill, Asia 7 and Zambar in Ambience Mall, Gurgaon will host Delhi Daredevils -Yuvraj Singh, Zaheer..
Apr, 16 2015
Punjab Grill all set to add tadka to the food life of Mumbai, opens fourth outlet in the city
With more than 86 operational outlets, currently covering more than 1 million Sq ft of Retail space...
Lite Bite Foods takes Zambar to Abu Dhabi, opens first outlet
Lite Bite Foods has tied up with Food Quest Restaurants Management LLC, a restaurant master franchise investor and operator developing..
expansion, Feb, 03 2015
Lite Bite Foods looks at aggressive expansion
The company is expecting to close the current financial year with a turnover of Rs160 crore, with over 92 outlets..
Lite Bite Foods, Jan, 15 2015