Hotline: 1800 102 2007
Hotline: 1800 102 2007
Jul, 14 2015

Vanesa Care to start distribution in the UAE and Pakistan

Domestic FMCG firm Vanesa Care, which sells aerosol deodorants under brands Denver and Envy 1000, is looking at a sales of up to Rs 150 crore this fiscal and eyeing a seven per cent market share in the segment.

Vanesa Care to  start distribution in the UAE and Pakistan

Domestic FMCG firm Vanesa Care, which sells aerosol deodorants under brands Denver and Envy 1000, is looking at a sales of up to Rs 150 crore this fiscal and eyeing a seven per cent market share in the segment.

The group is expecting that aerosol deodorants would contribute around 25 per cent to its total sales in the current financial year. By the end of FY'16, we would have around seven per cent market share in the deodorant segment with sales of upto Rs 150 crore. We expect sales of Rs 600 crore for the group," Vanesa Care CMO Saurabh Gupta told PTI.

Vanesa Care, which presently has around five per cent market share in the category is also expanding its sales network and is scouting for new geographies. The aerosol deodorant market which is lead by Fogg and ITC is valued at around Rs 3,500 crore by market research firm Neilson and is presently growing by around five to six per cent.

The company has placed Denver as an aspirational brand targeting professionals, while Envy 1000 is a value seeker brand."Right now we are touching around 2,00,000 outlets and in the coming years we would extend it further," he said. Presently, 80 per cent sales in the category comes from metro markets and the rest 20 per cent from cities having population of less than 10 lakh.

"However, growth is faster in smaller places with 50 per cent increase but demand from those regions is for below Rs 100 products," Gupta said adding that it has formulated new small pack sizes of 'nano deo' to attract the buyers from those non-metro regions. Vanesa Care is spending upto Rs 30 crore on marketing and has roped in Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan as its brand ambassador. It would continue to spend 20 per cent of its sales on branding for the next five years, he added.

"We are opening distribution in the UAE and Pakistan this month. We would also distribute to Nigeria, Egypt, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and other markets by the end of this financial year," Gupta said.

sharebtn
Comment
user
email
mobile
address
star
Related opportunities
  • Tea And Coffee Chain
    About Us: We serve our tea the way Indians like best!! Freshly..
    Locations looking for expansion DELHI
    Establishment year 2008
    Franchising Launch Date 2009
    Investment size Rs. 10lac - 20lac
    Space required 50
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit, Multiunit
    Headquater DELHI DELHI
  • Herbal, Ayurvedic, Homeopathic & Natural Care Products
    An ISO 9001 :2015 Certified company was incepted in the year..
    Locations looking for expansion Madhya pradesh
    Establishment year 2015
    Franchising Launch Date 2015
    Investment size Rs. 10000 - 50000
    Space required -NA-
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type -NA-
    Headquater Indore Madhya pradesh
  • Pathological Labs
    Based in Mumbai, Glands Clinic by Dr Sudhindra Kulkarni is..
    Locations looking for expansion Haryana
    Establishment year 2000
    Franchising Launch Date 2020
    Investment size Rs. 50lac - 1 Cr.
    Space required 200
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater Faridabad Haryana
  • Quick Service Restaurants
    Feedx is all about promoting self-employment and entrepreneurship. We try..
    Locations looking for expansion Madhya pradesh
    Establishment year 2019
    Franchising Launch Date 2019
    Investment size Rs. 5lac - 10lac
    Space required 150
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater Indore Madhya pradesh
Daily Updates
Submit your email address to receive the latest updates on news & host of opportunities