Hotline: 1800 102 2007
Hotline: 1800 102 2007
Nov, 21 2011

CarZ plans pan India expansion

CarZ, a multi brand car service network is planning to open 300 outlets across India by 2016.

CarZ plans pan India expansion

CarZ, a multi brand car service network is planning to open 300 outlets across India by 2016. The new CarZ outlets will be a mix of franchise and company owned outlets, with 70 per cent of it being franchise-owned while the rest 30 per cent company-owned.

Headquartered in Hyderabad, the company presently operates four service locations in Hyderabad. The company is scheduled to expand across approximately 36 outlets in south India including Andhra Pradesh by the middle of 2012.

sharebtn
Comment
user
email
mobile
address
star
Related opportunities
  • Automobile Maintenance
    Decaabo started his journey 10 years back in automobile sector...
    Locations looking for expansion Delhi
    Establishment year 2010
    Franchising Launch Date 2020
    Investment size
    Space required 100
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type -NA-
    Headquater New delhi Delhi
  •   Headquartered in New Delhi, Little Goa is a retail format..
    Locations looking for expansion Haryana
    Establishment year 2020
    Franchising Launch Date 2020
    Investment size Rs. 20lac - 30lac
    Space required 300
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater Gurgaon Haryana
  • Department & Convenience Stores
    About Us: Mievic is an international lifestyle fashion brand that belongs..
    Locations looking for expansion Delhi
    Establishment year 2019
    Franchising Launch Date 2020
    Investment size Rs. 30lac - 50lac
    Space required 600
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater Delhi Delhi
  • Others Entertainment & Leisure
    Entertainment Sportz is a full service event management company covering..
    Locations looking for expansion Haryana
    Establishment year 2010
    Franchising Launch Date 2020
    Investment size Rs. 10lac - 20lac
    Space required 400
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater Gurgaon Haryana
Daily Updates
Submit your email address to receive the latest updates on news & host of opportunities