Hotline: 1800 102 2007
Hotline: 1800 102 2007
Jul, 22 2015

Lite Bite Foods ties up with HMSHost to operate outlets at national & international airports

Lite Bite Foods announced its association with HMSHost- Part of Autogrill S.p.A., the world’s largest provider of food and beverage services.

Lite Bite Foods ties up with HMSHost to operate outlets at national & international airports

Lite Bite Foods announced its association with HMSHost- Part of Autogrill S.p.A., the world’s largest provider of food and beverage services. With this move, Lite Bite Foods aims to acquire the rights to launch and operate outlets at several key Domestic and International Airports across India and Asian countries.

The joint venture will operate under the name Lite Bite Foods HMSHost and will be based out of Gurgaon or Hyderabad. While HMS will own 51% of the joint venture, LBF will own the remaining 49%. The association combines the global resources and expertise of HMSHost and Lite Bite Foods. The partnership will capitalise on the strong reputation HMSHost has developed as a leading provider of food and beverage services for travellers. Lite Bite Foods will use its expertise in operating outlets at Delhi & Mumbai airports and its robust presence across the country.

Lite Bite Foods Chairman, Amit Burman said: “Lite Bite Foods has in its fold a number of strong food retail brands like Baker's Street, Punjab Grill and FresCo, and Autogrill is among the oldest and the leading F&B service provider for travellers across the globe. The new company has the combined value of Autogrill's international expertise and experience and Lite Bite Foods' extensive local market and cuisine knowledge and network of established outlets. This agreement represents each organisation’s strong commitment to provide the best F&B retail experience to our consumers across all travel channels. Together, we will bring an exciting new force to the country's travel food retail industry and revolutionise this emerging channel.”

“This partnership is an important step forward in the strategy of expansion in emerging markets, especially in Asia, which the Group has been adopting in recent years,” said HMSHost International CEO Walter Seib. “We are confident that the know-how developed by Autogrill on an international level and Lite Bite Foods’ knowledge of the Indian market will enable the two companies to successfully expand in all the travel channels in the country. We are thrilled to work with one of the most reputable family companies in India which have been very successful in the food & beverage sector as well.”

Lite Bite Foods has over 9 core brands under its umbrella. With more than 86 operational outlets, currently covering more than 1.5 million Sq. ft. of Retail space, the company has a very strong presence in Malls, Airports, High Streets, Multiplexes, Office complexes, Hotels and other high footfall locations.

sharebtn
Comment
user
email
mobile
address
star
Related opportunities
  • About Us: Our passion for food drives us continually to create..
    Locations looking for expansion Maharashtra
    Establishment year 2015
    Franchising Launch Date 2019
    Investment size Rs. 10000 - 50000
    Space required 50
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit, Multiunit
    Headquater Haveli Maharashtra
  • Readymade
    About Us: Mrs. Shiny Cinderella an Engineering graduate from a..
    Locations looking for expansion Tamil nadu
    Establishment year 2019
    Franchising Launch Date 2019
    Investment size Rs. 30lac - 50lac
    Space required 1500
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater Chennai Tamil nadu
  • Beauty Salons
    About Us: Famous Salon from Pune offering only the best of..
    Locations looking for expansion Maharashtra
    Establishment year 1993
    Franchising Launch Date 2019
    Investment size Rs. 30lac - 50lac
    Space required 700
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater Pune Maharashtra
  • Others Consultancy
    About Us: Want to invest in a Water Care franchise business?..
    Locations looking for expansion Chhattisgarh
    Establishment year 2006
    Franchising Launch Date 2012
    Investment size Rs. 2lac - 5lac
    Space required 250
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit, Multiunit
    Headquater Raipur Chhattisgarh
Insta-Subscribe to
Entrepreneur
Magazine
sme-80x109
For hassle free instant subscription, just give your number and email id and our customer care agent will get in touch with you
email
mobile
OR Click here to Subscribe Online
Daily Updates
Submit your email address to receive the latest updates on news & host of opportunities