Hotline: 1800 102 2007
Hotline: 1800 102 2007
Oct, 14 2011

Franchise India organises Small Business Congress 2011

Franchise India and Zee Business are organising ‘Small Business Congress 2011’ at Hotel Novotel in Mumbai on October 17-18, 2011.

Franchise India organises Small Business Congress 2011

Franchise India and Zee Business are organising ‘Small Business Congress 2011’ at Hotel Novotel in Mumbai on October 17-18, 2011. The congress aims at garnering the hidden potential of entrepreneurs and their businesses which are in the initial stage. The congress will be held in association with Entrepreneurs India advisors and NASSCOM as the knowledge partner. Focusing especially on SMEs, this annual national convention for small and medium enterprises will act as a melting point for various entrepreneurs and senior advisors to discuss their business ideas and ways of taking to the next level.

Giving insights about the event, Gaurav Marya President Franchise India said: “The success in small businesses ownership is being defined through innovation, creativity, engaging top – notch talent, and raising capital. Medium and Small scale sector is a significant contributor to the Indian economy. This sector contributes eight per cent of national GDP, comprising 50 per cent of India’s total manufactured exports, 45 per cent of India’s total industrial employment and 95 per cent of all industrial units.”

The Small Business Congress 2011 aims to shed light on national as well as global business environment which will shape the future path for various SMEs in India.

In order to commend the contributions made by various entrepreneurs in their field, the occasion will also witness the annual Small Business Awards 2011 spanning across 25 categories.

sharebtn
Comment
user
email
mobile
address
star
Related opportunities
  • Clinics & Nursing Homes
    About Us: A journey that has transformed an idea into an..
    Locations looking for expansion Maharashtra
    Establishment year 1986
    Franchising Launch Date 2005
    Investment size Rs. 50lac - 1 Cr.
    Space required 0
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater Mumbai Maharashtra
  • Readymade
    About Us: Mrs. Shiny Cinderella an Engineering graduate from a..
    Locations looking for expansion Tamil nadu
    Establishment year 2019
    Franchising Launch Date 2019
    Investment size Rs. 30lac - 50lac
    Space required 1500
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater Chennai Tamil nadu
  • Home Appliance Repair
    About Us: Serviceswala offers the ultimate platform to entrepreneurs as well..
    Locations looking for expansion Rajasthan
    Establishment year 2018
    Franchising Launch Date 2019
    Investment size Rs. 50000 - 2lac
    Space required 10
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater BHILWARA Rajasthan
  • Quick Service Restaurants
    About Us: Wrap It Up, Headquartered in the United Kingdom is..
    Locations looking for expansion Delhi
    Establishment year 2004
    Franchising Launch Date 2006
    Investment size Rs. 30lac - 50lac
    Space required 400
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater New delhi Delhi
Insta-Subscribe to
Entrepreneur
Magazine
sme-80x109
For hassle free instant subscription, just give your number and email id and our customer care agent will get in touch with you
email
mobile
OR Click here to Subscribe Online
Daily Updates
Submit your email address to receive the latest updates on news & host of opportunities